Family sponsorship

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

– Canadian citizen or

– person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or

– permanent resident of Canada

?Who you can sponsor

– spouse, partner or dependent children

– parents and grandparents 

– adaptive child

– certain relatives 

?Who is eligible to be a sponsor

To become a sponsor you need to meet the following requirements:

– You’re at least 18 years old

– You’re a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act

– If you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents.

– You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside Canada.

– You’re able to prove that you’re not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability

– you can provide for the basic needs of any persons you want to sponsor

How can we help you?

Everyone deserves support and representation…
We have the skills and understanding to help you reach your goals, whether you are a student, a skilled worker trying to navigate Express Entry, a Canadian sponsor of a family member, or a temporary resident seeking a Work Permit.
We have the passion, knowledge, and experience to provide solid advice and practical solutions. We are here to help you every step of the way and promise to maintain open lines of communication so that you can make informed decisions.